Soil Temperature and Moisture Probe
UbiBot’s soil temperature and moisture probe for WS1-Pro (USB ), GS1 series (audio) and SP1 smart plug (audio) will help you maintain optimal growing conditions in your greenhouse.
The probe shell is made of high-quality ABS, which has good resistance to acid and alkali corrosion. The shell is completely wrapped and has a IP68 waterproof rating so it can be completely submerged in water.
Want to measure EC as well as temperature and moisture? Consider the soil EC, temperature and moisture sensor.
Ubibot has several soil sensors to measure all aspects of your operation. Use multiple sensors for complete coverage:
- Soil NPK Sensor
- Soil EC, temperature and moisture sensor
- Soil temperature and moisture sensor
- Soil PH sensor
- Leaf Temperature & Humidity Sensor
Soil Temperature and Moisture Probe Compatible models:
- WS1-Pro wifi data logger (USB)
- GS1 series smart data loggers (Audio)
Specifications and Features:
- Micro USB (for the WS1-Pro)
- 3.5mm audio plug (for the GS1)
- Probe length: 50mm
- Cable length: 3m
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F)
- Operating humidity: 0 to 100% RH
- Storage Temperature Range: -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F)
- Accuracy: ±0.5°C
- Standby current: ≤20mA
- Working Voltage: DC5V~12V
- Material of probe: Stainless steel
- Material of probe shell: Acid and alkali resistant ABS
- Water proofness: IP68
Soil Temperature and Moisture Probe Applications:
- Environmental monitoring
- Soil testing laboratories
- Education and training
UbiBot IoT Platform, App and Alerts:
Your UbiBot wireless data logger automatically synchronizes data with a WiFi, SIM or Ethernet network connection (model dependant) to the UbiBot IoT Platform. You have remote access to your data via UbiBot App or Web Console platform on a PC anywhere in the world and allowing you to receive alerts via voice, email, SMS and the App, and monitor the environment in real time.
The UbiBot IoT Platform is compatible with IFTTT, Alexa, Google Assistant, Google Sheets.