Leaf Temperature & Humidity Sensor
UbiBot’s leaf temperature and humidity sensor mimics the physiology and characteristics of plant foliage to accurately measure the temperature and humidity of your greenhouse or horticulture operation.
Use this sensor in your operation to make informed decisions about your growing environment. All data are uploaded to the UbiBot IoT platform where you can view real-time information and historical trends.
UbiBot has several soil sensors to measure all aspects of your operation. Use multiple sensors for complete coverage:
- Soil NPK Sensor
- Soil EC, temperature and moisture sensor
- Soil temperature and moisture sensor
- Soil PH sensor
- Leaf Temperature & Humidity Sensor
Soil Leaf Temperature and Humidity Sensor Compatible Devices:
- GS1-S series temperature data loggers
- SP1 smart plug
- Environmental monitoring
- Soil testing laboratories
- Education and training
- Power supply: DC 4.5-30V
- Range: 0-100%RH
- Resolution: 0.1%RH
- Accuracy: ±3% (@0-50%, 25°C)
- Range: -40~80°C
- Resolution: 0.1°C
- Accuracy: ±0.5°C (@25°C)
- Protection grade (IP Rating): IP67
- Dimension: 65*15*138.5mm
- Output signal: RS485 (Modbus protocol)
UbiBot IoT Platform, App and Alerts:
Your UbiBot wireless data logger automatically synchronizes data with a WiFi, SIM or Ethernet network connection (model dependant) to the UbiBot IoT Platform. You have remote access to your data via UbiBot App or Web Console platform on a PC anywhere in the world and allowing you to receive alerts via voice, email, SMS and the App, and monitor the environment in real time.
The UbiBot IoT Platform is compatible with IFTTT, Alexa, Google Assistant, Google Sheets.
- This sensor must be connected to a GS1-A1RS-S, GS1-AETH1RS-S, GS1-AL4G1RS-S, GS1-PL4G1RS-S environmental data logger or an SP1 smart plug
- This sensor is not compatible with the GS1-1DS data loggers