12v Power Adapter for IoT Data Loggers
12v power adapter for GS1 wireless environmental data logger, GS2 EC PH monitor and LD1 smart leak detector. The GS1 and GS2 devices require the 12v, 1A power supply and the LD1 requires the 12v, 2A power supply.
This power supply is required when connecting 12v probes to a GS1 wireless IoT data logger including:
- Wind direction sensor
- Smart smoke detector alarm
- NH3 sensor
- H2S sensor
- Rainfall sensor
- Solar radiation sensor
- 4-20mA-RS485 Converter
12v Power Adapter Compatible Wifi Data Loggers:
- GS1 series wireless environmental data loggers
- GS2 series EC PH Monitor
- LD1 smart leak detector
UbiBot IoT Platform, App and Alerts:
Your UbiBot wireless data logger automatically synchronizes data with a WiFi, SIM or Ethernet network connection (model dependant) to the UbiBot IoT Platform. You have remote access to your data via UbiBot App or Web Console platform on a PC anywhere in the world and allowing you to receive alerts via voice, email, SMS and the App, and monitor the environment in real time.
The UbiBot IoT Platform is compatible with IFTTT, Alexa, Google Assistant, Google Sheets.
Notes for 12v Power Adapter:
- If not using 12v probes, the 12v power adapter is optional and 5v USB power or ethernet POE splitter can be used (ethernet GS1 compatible models only).
- For remote locations use the UbiBot solar cell panel and an external battery – This is a great option for a weather station.
- The GS1 and GS2 data loggers use the PS-GS1 power adapter
- The leak detector uses the PA-LD1 power adapter