Soil NPK Sensor for Environmental Data Logger
UbiBot’s soil NPK sensor (Nitrogen, Phosphorous and Potassium) accurately measures your soil’s fertility and the IoT platform provides the information that you need to make informed decisions about fertilization of your operation.
Use the UbiBot mobile app or computer console to review historical trends and real-time conditions.
UbiBot has several soil sensors to measure all aspects of your operation. Use multiple sensors for complete coverage:
- Soil NPK Sensor
- Soil EC, temperature and moisture sensor
- Soil temperature and moisture sensor
- Soil PH sensor
- Leaf Temperature & Humidity Sensor
Soil NPK Sensor Compatible Devices:
- GS1-S series smart data loggers
- SP1 wifi smart plug
NPK Soil Tester Specifications:
- Measurement range: 0-1,999mg/ kg
- Measurement accuracy: ±2% F.s
- Resolution: 1mg/kg (mg/l)
- Operating temperature: 5-45°C
- Operating humidity: 5-95% (relative humidity), non-condensing
- Communication port: RS485
- Power supply: 10-30V DC
NPK Soil Tester Applications:
- Environmental monitoring
- Soil testing laboratories
- Education and training
UbiBot IoT Platform, App and Alerts:
Your UbiBot wireless data logger automatically synchronizes data from your NPK soil tester with a WiFi, SIM or Ethernet network connection (model dependant) to the UbiBot IoT Platform. You have remote access to your data via UbiBot App or Web Console platform on a PC anywhere in the world and allowing you to receive alerts via voice, email, SMS and the App, and monitor the environment in real time.
The UbiBot IoT Platform is compatible with IFTTT, Alexa, Google Assistant, Google Sheets.
- This sensor must be connected to a GS1-A1RS-S, GS1-AETH1RS-S, GS1-AL4G1RS-S, GS1-PL4G1RS-S environmental data logger or an SP1 smart plug
- This sensor is not compatible with the GS1-1DS data loggers