Solar Cell Panel for Wireless Data Loggers
Ubibot’s solar cell panel is perfect for applications where hard-wired power is not available for your wireless data logger. This is the perfect companion for your weather station, green house or water treatment facility.
Compatible data loggers:
- GS1 series wireless environmental data loggers
- GS2 series wireless EC PH Meter
Solar Cell Panel Specifications:
- Solar Panels: Polycrystalline
- Working Voltage at: 5V
- Working Current: 2A
- Operating temperature: -20℃ – 60℃ (-4℉ – 140℉)
- Waterproof: IP67
- Dimensions: 340 x 240 x 17mm ±0.5
- Cell conversion efficiency: 18.5%
- Weather stations
- Water treatment facilities
- Construction sites
- Mountain huts and cabins
- Remote locations without hard-wired power
Build a Custom Weather Station with the UbiBot Solar Panel:
Combine several UbiBot accessories with a GS1 series smart data loggers to build a custom weather station to measure rainfall, solar intensity, wind speed and direction, temperature, and humidity.
Your UbiBot weather station can be used at construction sites, mountain huts and cabins, greenhouses, farms and any place where you need real-time weather statistics.
Connect your custom weather station to the Ubibot cloud with wifi, SIM or ethernet (depends on the GS1 model) and use the mobile app or web console to review historical and current conditions. Set threshold triggers for the monitored weather conditions and receive alerts to your cell phone, computer or tablet.
UbiBot weather station components:
- GS1 smart data logger (Wifi, SIM or ethernet)
- Solar radiation sensor
- Rainfall sensor
- Wind speed sensor
- Wind direction sensor
- TH30S-B combination temperature and humidity probe
- 6-1 audio splitter
- 12v power adapter or the Ubibot solar cell panel and an external battery for remote locations
Ubibot IoT Platform, App and Alerts:
Your UbiBot wireless data logger automatically synchronizes data with a WiFi, SIM or Ethernet network connection (model dependant) to the UbiBot IoT Platform. You have remote access to your data via UbiBot App or Web Console platform on a PC anywhere in the world and allowing you to receive alerts via voice, email, SMS and the App, and monitor the environment in real time.
The UbiBot IoT Platform is compatible with IFTTT, Alexa, Google Assistant, Google Sheets.