Wireless Temperature Data Logger
Wireless temperature data logger for the harsh environments. Network connections include WiFi, ethernet, or SIM, depending on the model. A large 4 inch backlit display shows critical information. The 2900mAh battery provide standby power in the event of external power loss.
Watch these UbiBot videos to learn more or contact us with a question.
Specifications of the GS1 Wireless Data Logger (Model Dependant):
- On-board Sensors:
- Range: -20℃ to 60℃ ( -4℉ to 140℉)
- Accuracy: ±0.2℃
- Range: 10% to 90%
- Accuracy: ±2%
- Ambient Light:
- Range: 0.01 to 157K lux
- Accuracy: ±10%
- On-Board Memory: 300,000 sensing records
- Screen: 4″ backlit LCD display
- Power Supply:
- Operating System: iOS 11+, Android 8.1+, or Windows 7+, or macOS v10.8+
- Network Compatibility:
- Mobile/ SIM
- Supports 20MHz or “Auto” setting supports OPEN, WEP, or WPA/WPA2 types
- WPA2-Enterprise (802.1x / RADIUS authentication) network is not supported
- Requires 2.4GHz (802.11 b / g / n), channels 1-13 network (5GHz WiFi is NOT supported)
- Mobile Network (SIM models only):
- LTE-FDD: B1 / B3 / B5 / B8
- LTE-TDD: B34 / B38 / B39 / B40 / B41
- WCDMA: B1 / B5 / B8; GSM: 900 / 1800MHz
- Ethernet (Ethernet models only): Supports Auto Negotiation (Full and half duplex, 10 and 100-based)
- GNSS (GPS models only):
- QZSS＜2.5m (CEP-50 Autonomous @open sky)
- Dimensions: 55mm x 90mm x 152mm
- Weight: 436g to 528g
GS1 Wireless Temperature Data Logger Applications:
- Weather stations
- Server rooms
- Cold storage
- Refrigerated transportation (SIM version with GPS)
External Probes and Accessories can be Connected to the GS1 Wireless Temperature Data Logger (Model Dependant):
- Supports nearly all UbiBot probes and sensors:
- Build a custom wireless weather station by connecting the rainfall sensor, wind speed sensor, wind direction sensor and solar radiation sensor
- Use SIM version with a solar panel and external battery for remote locations
- Please contact us about the correct device for your needs
- The GS1-A4G does not support any external probes
UbiBot IoT Platform, App and Alerts:
The GS1 wireless temperature data logger automatically synchronizes data with a WiFi, SIM or Ethernet network connection (model dependant) to the UbiBot IoT Platform. You have remote access to your data via UbiBot App or Web Console platform on a PC anywhere in the world and allowing you to receive alerts via voice, email, SMS and the App, and monitor the environment in real time.
The UbiBot IoT Platform is compatible with IFTTT, Alexa, Google Assistant, Google Sheets.
- There are more than 20 variations of the GS1 wireless data logger. Each variation is designed for different needs and budgets.
- WiFi models can only work with a 2.4 GHz WiFi network. 5 GHz WiFi is not supported.
- Certain GS1 models have GPS and SIM capabilities and are perfect for refrigerated trucks.
- Most GS1 models without an ethernet port are rated to IP65
- GS1 models with an ethernet port are no waterproof
- A 12v power adapter or solar sell panel with an external 12v battery is required for the following probes and sensors:
- Mounting instructions:
- The GS1 has 2 holes on each side of the case
- Use screws or bolts to mount the GS1
- Alternatively use two (2) of the magnetic mounts to secure your GS1 to a steel surface.