Total Solar Radiation Sensor
Total solar radiation sensor from UbiBot features a highly sensitive chip to accurately measure the intensity of the sun. This sunlight radiation sensor is protected by a high quality transparent dust cover.
Compatible with the GS1 series smart data loggers when powered with a 12v power adapter or a solar cell panel and external battery (intended for remote locations). UbiBot Canada recommends the GS1-AETH1RS-S.
Connect your device to the UbiBot IoT app to set alerts, monitor conditions in real-time and review historical data and trends.
Total Solar Radiation Sensor Specifications:
- Power supply: 4.5~30V
- Rain-bearing diameter: φ200mm
- Sharp angle of cutting edge: 40°~45°
- Resolution: 0.2mm
- Measuring error: ±0.32mm (simulated rainfall 4mm/min)
- Rain intensity range: 0mm~4mm/min (max 8mm/min)
- Output signal: RS485 (Modbus protocol)
- Operating environment: 0~55℃, <95%(40℃)
Build a Custom Wifi Weather Station with the UbiBot Total Solar Radiation Sensor:
Combine several UbiBot accessories with a GS1 series smart environmental data loggers to build a custom weather station to measure rainfall, solar intensity, wind speed and direction, temperature, and humidity.
Your UbiBot wifi weather station can be used at construction sites, mountain huts and cabins, greenhouses, farms and any place where you need real-time weather statistics.
Connect your custom weather station to the UbiBot cloud with wifi, SIM or ethernet (depends on the GS1 model) and use the mobile app or web console to review historical and current conditions. Set threshold triggers for the monitored weather conditions and receive alerts to your cell phone, computer or tablet.
UbiBot wireless weather station components:
- GS1 environmental data logger (Wifi, SIM or ethernet)
- Solar radiation sensor
- Rainfall sensor
- Wind speed sensor
- Wind direction sensor
- TH30S-B combination temperature and humidity probe
- 6-1 audio splitter
- 12v power adapter or the UbiBot solar cell panel and an external battery for remote locations
UbiBot IoT Platform, App and Alerts:
Your UbiBot wireless data logger automatically synchronizes data with a WiFi, SIM or Ethernet network connection (model dependant) to the UbiBot IoT Platform. You have remote access to your data via UbiBot App or Web Console platform on a PC anywhere in the world and allowing you to receive alerts via voice, email, SMS and the App, and monitor the environment in real time.
The UbiBot IoT Platform is compatible with IFTTT, Alexa, Google Assistant, Google Sheets.
- The sunlight radiation sensor is compatible with the GS1 series of environmental data loggers only.
- Some GS1 IoT data loggers are not compatible with the solar radiation sensor.
- The GS1 IoT data logger must be powered with a 12V power adapter or solar cell panel combined with a battery when using this sensor.