Temperature and Humidity Probe for Wireless Data Loggers
Temperature and humidity probe compatible with the WS1-Pro series (USB) wireless data loggers and GS1 series (audio) temperature data loggers, as well as the SP1 wifi smart plug. This combination probes measures two environment metrics which allows you to connect more probes to your Ubibot wireless data logger.
Temperature and Humidity Probe Compatible Devices:
- WS1-Pro series (USB) wifi data loggers
- GS1 series (audio) temperature data logger
- SP1 wifi smart plug with remote
Temperature and Humidity Probe Specifications:
- Accuracy: ±0.2℃ ; ±2% RH
- Port: Micro USB / Audio Plug
- Size of Sensor: 7.5 x 1.5cm (diameter)
- Cable Length: 3m (audio), 5m (USB)
- Material: PE + stainless steel
- Communication protocol: RS485 Modbus
- Operating Condition:
- Temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to +176°F)
- Humidity: 0 to 100%
- Cold storage
- Fruit and vegetable storage
- Weather stations
- Any place where temperature and humidity need to me measured.
Ubibot IoT Platform, App and Alerts:
Your Ubibot wireless data logger automatically synchronizes with a WiFi, SIM or ethernet network connection (model dependant) to the Ubibot IoT Platform. You have remote access to your data via UbiBot App or Web Console platform on a PC, tablet or phone anywhere in the world and allowing you to receive alerts via voice, email, SMS and the App, and monitor the environment in real time.
The Ubibot IoT Platform is compatible with IFTTT, Alexa, Google Assistant, Google Sheets.
- One TH30S-B probe only can be connected to a UbiBot temperature data logger.
- Connect the TH30S-B probe to the lower USB port (USB2) on the WS1 Pro wireless data logger.
- The TH30S-B measurement is disabled by default in the app. Please enable this probe in “Settings” in the App or the Web Console after connecting the probe to the device. The GS1 environmental data logger doesn’t need this operation.
- This product is designed to work exclusively with UbiBot wireless data loggers.