Wireless Temperature Logger
The WS1-A wireless temperature logger is a simple and elegant solution for many application in your home or business. The Ubibot WS1-A wireless temperature sensor is compact and lightweight.
This wifi temperature and humidity sensor has three accurate on-board industrial-grade sensors to monitor temperature, humidity and ambient light values and give you accurate readings these environmental conditions.
With a WiFi network connection, the WS1-A automatically synchronizes data to the Ubibot IoT Platform, giving you remote access to your data via UbiBot App or Web Console platform on a PC anywhere in the world and allowing you to receive alerts via voice, email, SMS and the App, and monitor the environment in real time.
Wireless Temperature Logger Applications:
- Construction sites
- Cold Storage
- Vaccine refrigerators
Wireless Temperature Logger Compatible Probes and Accessories:
- 1x DS18B20 temperature probe only
- Micro USB splitter (needed if a probe is connected and external USB power is desired)
- Water resistant case
WS1-A Wireless Temperature Logger Specifications and Features
- On-board sensors: Temperature, humidity and light
- Temperature: -20℃ to 60℃ ( -4℉ to 140℉)
- Humidity: 10% to 90%, No condensation
- Ambient light: 0–83,000 lux
- Temperature ±0.2 ℃
- Humidity ±2%
- Ambient light ±2%
- Memory: 300,000 sensor records
- Network connection: 2.4GHz or 2.4/5GHz, channels 1-13 (5GHz WiFi NOT supported)
- Power Supply:
- 2 x AA batteries
- Micro USB (5V/2A)
- 1 x Mini USB
- 1 x Micro USB
- Dimensions: 65 x 65 x 16.5mm
- Weight: 31.8g ± 3g
- Real-time Alerts: App notifications, emails, phone calls, SMS, HTTP
- Compatible with: IFTTT, Alexa, Google Assistant, Google Sheets
Ubibot IoT Platform, App and Alerts:
The WS1-A wireless temperature data logger automatically synchronizes data with a WiFi, SIM or Ethernet network connection (model dependant) to the Ubibot IoT Platform. You have remote access to your data via UbiBot App or Web Console platform on a PC anywhere in the world and allowing you to receive alerts via voice, email, SMS and the App, and monitor the environment in real time.
The Ubibot IoT Platform is compatible with IFTTT, Alexa, Google Assistant, Google Sheets.
- The UbiBot WS1-A wifi temperature logger is not waterproof. The optimal operational environment is 10% to 90% relative humidity (RH). Long-term exposure to a highly humid environment, over 90% RH, may cause damage to the device.
- Consider a water resistant case if your WS1-A wifi temperature and humidity sensor might be exposed to water.
- If used for a freezer/fridge, please connect a DS18B20 temperature probe, and place the WS1-A wireless temperature logger outside of the freezer/fridge.
- WS1-A can work with a 2.4GHz WiFi network or 2.4/5 GHz mixed network. 5GHz WiFi is not supported.