Water Resistant Case for Wifi Data Loggers
The UbiBot Water resistant case is specifically designed to protect WS1-A wireless temperature logger and WS1 Pro IoT Data Logger from rain, spray, and dust. The high-quality PVC construction provides all-round protection for your wifi data logger.
The clip at the top securely fastens the cover and prevents water from getting inside the case. The transparent front window allows the light meter to function and, with the WS1 Pro wifi data logger, allows you to read the screen.
This case is the perfect pairing with a WS1-A wireless temperature sensor or WS1 Pro IoT data logger and a DS18B20 temperature probe or a TH30S-B combination temperature and humidity probe.
Compatible Data Loggers:
- WS1-A wifi temperature and humidity sensor
- WS1 Pro series of wireless data loggers
Water Resistant Case Features:
- High-quality materials help to withstand harsh conditions
- Protects your device from rain, spray and dust
- Simple to use and install – hanging and securing straps included
- Transparent window for accurate light monitoring and viewing of the WS1-Pro wifi temperature and humidity sensor screen
- Large enough to hold the WS1-Pro wireless temperature logger
- Designed to work with external temperature probes and sensors
- Note: accessories shown on the above page are for the WS1-Pro wifi temperature logger
Water Resistant Case Applications:
- Any place where your WS1-A wifi temperature and humidity sensor or WS1 Pro wifi data logger may get wet
UbiBot IoT Platform, App and Alerts:
Your UbiBot wireless data logger automatically synchronizes data with a WiFi, SIM or Ethernet network connection (model dependant) to the UbiBot IoT Platform. You have remote access to your data via UbiBot App or Web Console platform on a PC anywhere in the world and allowing you to receive alerts via voice, email, SMS and the App, and monitor the environment in real time.
The UbiBot IoT Platform is compatible with IFTTT, Alexa, Google Assistant, Google Sheets.
- The water resistant case is not waterproof.
- Use the small hole in the bottom corner of the water resistant case to connect an external probe your WS1-A wifi data logger or WS1 Pro wireless data logger.