Industrial Temperature Sensor:
PT-100 industrial temperature sensor designed for applications between -200℃ and +400℃. A specially treated platinum wire forms the inner surface of the PT-100 probe. This design quickly and accurately reflect the actual measured temperature.
A fiberglass shields the probe’s lead wire so that the wire can withstand temperatures of up to 200 degrees Celsius. PT-100 uses a chip imported from Germany which is high stability and uses a three-wire connection mode to ensure the accuracy and anti-interference ability.
Industrial Temperature Sensor Compatible Devices:
- WS1-Pro series IoT data logger (USB connection)
- GS1 series environmental data logger (audio connection)
- SP1 wifi smart plug with remote (audio connection)
Industrial Temperature Sensor Specifications:
- Monitoring range: -200℃ to 400℃
- Lead wire tolerance: -200℃ to 200℃
- Accuracy: ±(2% + 1 °C)
- Probe size: 6 x 200mm
- Cable length: 3m
- Micro USB
- Audio Plug
- Communications protocol: ModBus RTU
- IP rating of probe: IP 68
- USB connection
- Compatible with the WS1-Pro series of wireless data loggers
High Temperature Sensor Applications:
- Chemical plants
- Power plants
- Oil refineries
- Cold storage
- Sewage treatment plants
- Metal refineries
- Food manufacturing
- Any application where you need to measure temperature between -200℃ to 400℃
UbiBot IoT Platform, App and Alerts:
Your UbiBot wireless data logger automatically synchronizes data with a WiFi, SIM or Ethernet network connection (model dependant) to the UbiBot IoT Platform. You have remote access to your data via UbiBot App or Web Console platform on a PC anywhere in the world and allowing you to receive alerts via voice, email, SMS and the App, and monitor the environment in real time.
The UbiBot IoT Platform is compatible with IFTTT, Alexa, Google Assistant, Google Sheets.
- A UbiBot IoT data logger can accept one PT-100 high temperature sensor only.
- PT-100 temperature sensor for industrial applications should be connected to the lower USB port (USB2) on the WS1 Pro device.
- PT-100 high temperature sensor is disabled by default. Please enable it in “Settings” in the App or the Web Console after connecting the probe to the device.
- The GS1 wireless data logger doesn’t need this operation.
- This product is designed to work exclusively with UbiBot devices
- Extend the USB version with the 5m USB extension cable
- Extend the audio version with the 5m audio extension cable